PersiansAZ, Mesa, Arizona
Sales Contract and Health Guarantee
Sales Contract and Health Guarantee
In order to purchase one of our Persian kittens, you must enter into a contract with our cattery, TNRPersians. You may download this contract by going to this LINK. You may view the contract below. Please scroll down. Upon receiving the copy of the contract via email, please fill it out completely and sign it and fax, email, or send it by regular mail within 2 days of receipt to: email: [email protected], OR [email protected], OR fax to: 866-861-2173, OR send to: Tom and Rita Bybee, 8265 East Portobello Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85212. After we have received your contract, and you have paid the full purchase price, you will be able to take your new kitten home. Thank you so much! We look forward to hopefully making you a happy owner of a sweet, gentle Persian kitten!
If you have questions regarding this contract, we are happy to assist in any way. To open this file, you will need to have a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. If you don't, you can get a copy HERE.
Kitten Contract and Health Guarantee
Our Persians will be placed with a contract to protect all involved. Persian kittens placed in pet / companion homes, are to be spayed / neutered within 6 months of their purchase. Most people sincerely wanting a kitten for a pet will have no problem with a contract.
Breeding rights are only given to responsible breeders. We do not support or encourage "backyard breeding" due to health issues that are contributed to the breed by doing so. You also have no idea the problems that you will encounter in all aspects of raising a litter and you can be easily wiped out - which is a huge financial and emotional loss. Only responsible breeders should be breeding purebreds to preserve, contribute to, and protect the breed.
TNRPERSIANS CATTERY KITTEN CONTRACT
This contract is between Tom and Rita Bybee, hereafter called Breeder
_____________________________ hereafter called Buyer
This is to certify
that the kitten:
Breed: Persian Sex: ______ Color: ____________________________________
Birth date: _______________________
was sold to:
Phone Number: ___________________
E-mail address: _____________________
Price or Terms: $___________
Deposit $ 300.00 (nonrefundable/nontransferrable)
Date Received: _________________
Balance: $ _____________________
Date received: _______________
Provisions of Sales Contract
- Breeder is selling a Persian cat/kitten as a pet registered with CFA.
- Buyer agrees to have the cat/kitten altered (spayed/neutered) by a licensed veterinarian by the age of 6 months. When Breeder is provided with a copy of the spay/neuter certificate, registration papers will be provided.
- Buyer will pay the Breeder a nonrefundable/nontransferrable deposit agreed upon requesting that a kitten be reserved for Buyer in the amount of $300. Once a deposit is placed to reserve a kitten, that kitten will not be sold to another buyer. The balance of the full purchase price is to be paid at delivery of the reserved cat/kitten.
- We do not encourage de-clawing a cat, but in some circumstances it is necessary. Therefore, we encourage the Buyer to only do this only when it is absolutely necessary.
- Buyer is contracted to provide a lifetime home for this cat/kitten unless he finds it necessary to find a new owner who will act responsibly and can guarantee the cat will be cared for properly.
- The cat/kitten may not be bred unless certain conditions are met as noted above in the contract.
- If the Buyer’s veterinarian finds, within 3 months of purchase of kitten, the animal has become ill with a life-threatening illness, or the veterinarian finds that kitten will not survive and will die, the Buyer may return the kitten to the breeder and get a full refund of the purchase price of the kitten if Buyer can provide proof of vaccinations, has not allowed the kitten to roam outside, and can provide proof of a life-threatening disease from the veterinarian.
- The Buyer agrees not to sell, lease, abandon or give this cat to any pet shop, research facility, animal shelter or similar facilities, for either resale or test purposes.
- Breeder does not recommend using FIP (feline infectious peritonitis) vaccinations. Should the Buyer use these vaccinations on the cat/kitten, the Breeder will NOT refund to the Buyer what the Buyer paid for the kitten should it subsequently develop FIP.
- Breeder’s kittens are all FELV/FIV and PKD negative. These kittens leave Breeder’s home in good, healthy condition. In most cases, they will have been de-wormed and vaccinated. Should the Buyer merely change his/her mind about purchasing the kitten within 1 day’s time of purchasing kitten, wanting to return the kitten, the kitten can be returned, and the Buyer will receive a complete refund minus a $300 deposit amount. If Buyer merely changes his/her mind over the 1 day’s time and wants to return the kitten, and has paid full purchase price, Buyer will receive a 50% refund. No more refund will be given. If Buyer purchases a kitten, and then later Breeder realizes that Breeder made a major mistake in selling said kitten, whether it be because of ill health or gender of kitten, or some other major reason, etc., a full refund will be issued to Buyer, and Buyer may return the kitten (see No. 7 also).
- If Breeder determines to sell a kitten for whatever reason at a discounted purchase price lower than the original purchase originally stated in the ad, and kitten appears healthy and active, said purchase price does not include health exam, de-worming, or vaccinations as it becomes the responsibility of the Buyer to get this done. Discounting of a kitten does not usually happen unless there is a very important reason to do this, and that reason does not mean the kitten is inferior in any way or of ill health.
- Kittens are to be picked up at 10 weeks old. If you desire to hold the kitten longer before pickup, breeder charges a $10 per day hold charge for every day over 10 weeks. However, if breeder requires kitten to be held because of schedule problems, this fee does not apply.
- Breeder’s Signature: _______________________________________________
- Buyer’s Signature: _________________________________________________
- All parties signing this contract consider this document to be legally binding.
Please mail or fax this complete contract to:
Tom and Rita Bybee
8265 East Portobello Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85212
Phone: 480-559-7807 or 480-270-1152