PersiansAZ, Apache Junction, Arizona
Sales Contract and Health Guarantee
Sales Contract and Health Guarantee
In order to purchase one of our Persian kittens, you must enter into a contract with our cattery, TNRPersians. You may download this contract by clicking HERE. You may view the contract below. Please scroll down. Upon receiving the copy of the contract via email, please fill it out completely and sign it and fax, email, or send it by regular mail within 2 days of receipt to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR email@example.com, OR fax to: 866-861-2173, OR send to: Tom and Rita Bybee, 1010 West 4th Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ 85120. After we have received your contract, and you have paid the full purchase price, you will be able to take your new kitten home. Thank you so much! We look forward to hopefully making you a happy owner of a sweet, gentle Persian kitten!
If you have questions regarding this contract, we are happy to assist in any way. To open this file, you will need to have a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. If you don't, you can get a copy HERE.
KITTEN CONTRACT AND HEALTH GUARANTEE
Our Persians will be placed with a contract to protect all involved.
Persians placed in pet / companion homes, are to be spayed / neutered within 6 months of their purchase. Most people sincerely wanting a kitten for a pet will have no problem with a contract.
Breeding rights are only given to responsible breeders. We do not support or encourage "backyard breeding" due to health issues that are contributed to the breed by doing so. You also have no idea the problems that you will encounter in all aspects of raising a litter and you can be easily wiped out - which is a huge financial and emotional loss. Only responsible breeders should be breeding purebreds to preserve, contribute to, and protect the breed.
TNRPERSIANS CATTERY KITTEN CONTRACT
This contract is between Tom and Rita Bybee, hereafter called Breeder
_____________________________ hereafter called Buyer
This is to certify
that the kitten:
Breed: Persian Sex: ______ Color: ____________________________________
Birth date: _______________________
was sold to:
Phone Number: ___________________
E-mail address: _____________________
Price or Terms: $___________
Deposit $ 300.00 (nonrefundable/nontransferrable)
Date Received: _________________
Balance: $ _____________________
Date received: _______________
Provisions of Sales Contract
1. Breeder is selling a Persian cat/kitten as a pet registered with CFA.
2. Buyer agrees to have the cat/kitten altered (spayed/neutered) by a licensed veterinarian by the age of 6 months. When Breeder is provided with a copy of the spay/neuter certificate, registration papers will be provided.
3 Buyer will pay the Breeder a nonrefundable deposit agreed upon requesting that a kitten be reserved for Buyer in the amount of $300. Once a deposit is placed to reserve a kitten, that kitten will not be sold to another buyer. The balance of the full purchase price is to be paid at delivery of the reserved cat/kitten.
4. We do not encourage de-clawing a cat, but in some circumstances it is necessary. Therefore, we encourage the Buyer to only do this only when it is absolutely necessary.
5. Buyer is contracted to provide a lifetime home for this cat/kitten unless he finds it necessary to find a new owner who will act responsibly and can guarantee the cat will be cared for properly.
6. The cat/kitten may not be bred unless certain conditions are met as noted above in the contract.
7. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY: If the Buyer’s veterinarian finds, within 90 days of purchase of kitten, the animal has become ill with a life-threatening disease or illness and the kitten would not survive, the Buyer may return the kitten to the breeder and get a full refund of the purchase price of the kitten minus the deposit if the buyer has not allowed the kitten to roam outside, the kitten has been vaccinaed, and the buyer has basically supervised the kitten appropriately. The veterinarian must be able to provide proof through kitten testing/exam records, etc., and other reliable records that the kitten has come down with a disease or illness and would not survive. This would be disease or illness such as FELV, FIV, PKD, liver disease, heart disease, genetic diseases, etc. Breeder will also take into consideration conversations with vet as necessary to determine outcome of contract application in each case. This contract does NOT guarantee broad coverage of everything. Restrictions to coverage include such things as mishaps/accidents or the kitten becoming ill or aspirating from such household items such as ingesting foreign objects, toxic substances, string, toxic foods specifically to cats, and other types of ingestants that can kill a kitten or cause the kitten to aspirate and die, Common 24-hour viral or flu-like infections or colds that most cats and kittens might normally get at times is also not covered, because in most cases, the kitten or cat would survive if treated timely and appropriately.
8. The Buyer agrees not to sell, lease, abandon or give this cat to any pet shop, research facility, animal shelter or similar facilities, for either resale or test purposes.
9. Breeder does not recommend using FIP (feline infectious peritonitis) vaccinations. Should the Buyer use these vaccinations on the cat/kitten, the Breeder will NOT refund to the Buyer what the Buyer paid for the kitten should it subsequently develop FIP.
10. Breeder’s kittens are all FELV/FIV and PKD negative. These kittens leave Breeder’s home in good, healthy condition. In most cases, they will have been de-wormed and vaccinated. Should the Buyer merely change his/her mind about purchasing the kitten within 1 day’s time of purchasing kitten, wanting to return the kitten, the kitten can be returned, and the Buyer will receive a complete refund minus a $300 deposit amount. If Buyer merely changes his/her mind over the 1 day’s time and wants to return the kitten, and has paid full purchase price, Buyer will receive a 50% refund. No more refund will be given. If Buyer purchases a kitten, and then later Breeder realizes that Breeder made a major mistake in selling said kitten, whether it be because of ill health or gender of kitten, or some other major reason, etc., a full refund will be issued to Buyer, and Buyer may return the kitten (see No. 7 also).
11. If Breeder determines to sell a kitten for whatever reason at a discounted purchase price lower than the original purchase originally stated in the ad, and kitten appears healthy and active, said purchase price does not include health exam, de-worming, or vaccinations as it becomes the responsibility of the Buyer to get this done. Discounting of a kitten does not usually happen unless there is a very important reason to do this, and that reason does not mean the kitten is inferior in any way or of ill health.
12. Kittens are to be picked up at 10 weeks old or per specific arrangements. If you desire to hold the kitten longer before pickup, breeder charges a $10 per day hold charge for every day over 10 weeks. However, if breeder requires kitten to be held, this fee does not apply.
1. Breeder’s Signature: _______________________________________________
2. Buyer’s Signature: _________________________________________________
All parties signing this contract consider this document to be legally binding.
Please mail or fax this complete contract to: Tom and Rita Bybee 1010 West 4th Avenue
Apache Junction, AZ 85120, Phone: 480-559-7807 or 480-270-1152Website: http://tnrpersiansaz.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, fax 866-861-2173